On 21 August 2022, the Western Australia State Government announced the new settings of State Nomination for General Skills Migration (subclass 190 and subclass 491) with a total of 8,140 skilled visa places for the 2022-2023 financial year. This is nearly double of the place for the current 4,950 places.
This move will make WA the most attractive State for skilled migratants. New measures to increase skilled migration to WA including:
– waiving the $200 application fee;
– halving the requirement to have an employment contract from 12 months to six months;
– reducing requirements for applicants to demonstrate sufficient funds;
– removing additional English requirements for professional and manager occupations, and;
– reducing work experience requirements for the 2022-23 program year to attract more skilled workers to WA.
Details announcement by the WA State Minister for Education and Training can be found here. Applicants how are interested in applying for State nomination under the subclass 190 or subclass 491, may go to visit the WA State government website at here.
Korrylink will make efforts to help our clients to achieve their objectives with various visa options.